In this course, I want to show you how to help your dog transition into his golden years gracefully. You’ll learn about the top condition that limits older dogs’ mobility. You’ll also learn simple strength exercises that are safe and suitable for older dogs to keep them moving their best.
At the end of both classes, you’ll know how to manage your dog’s pain with massage and stretching. You’ll also get my recommendations for senior supplements and diet for wellness.
For more information and to be added to the waitlist, please email [email protected].
Dr. Kelly is passionate about animal physical rehabilitation and sports medicine. She is an enthusiastic speaker and is available as a speaker for classes, conferences, and meetings.
These are some of the topics that she’s tackled in the past:
- Dr. Kelly discusses the benefits of incorporating CBD into your animal’s health routine
- Forelimb Lameness – Diagnosis and Treatment from a Rehabilitation Perspective – Alameda Veterinary Medical Association- 6/23/19
- Keeping Your Dog PAWSitivly FitREI Classes & Lecture Series7/2019
- Conditioning Your Weekend Warrior PetREI Classes & Lecture Series11/1/2018
- Senior and Geriatric RehabilitationSAGE Symposium3/18/2018